1. Staff Accounting Skill and Qualification:
Assist the DOF/ADOF with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounting/Finance Department including forecast and budget review and analysis. Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures as per law. Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and work closely with A/R to ensure that revenues and receivables are reconciled. Perform the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary. Posting of journal entries as directed by the Controller Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports per department. Ensure excellent customer service to the properties and corporate offices Prepare Weekly balancing and reconciling of cash, all ledger accounts & tax accounts Completing and filing of tax returns in a timely manner Perform general accounts analysis and balance sheet reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, accruals, prepaid expenses, journal entries, cash over/short reporting/research, inventories, income audit, payroll and any other duties as assigned by Management. Required Bachelor’s degree in Finance with 2 years’ experience in accounting.
2. Front Desk Skill and Qualification:
The Front Desk clerk is in charge of checking in the customer and providing them with directions to their room, as well as information about the available amenities offered at the hotel. Hotel Front Desk Clerks may also communicate with guests via phone, handling any problems with the guests’ hotel room.
- Computer knowledge:Basic knowledge of computers is required as a Hotel Front Desk Clerk. Hotel clerks will often use computers to check in guests, create invoices and manage online bookings
- Communication:Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills are important as a Hotel Front Desk Clerk. Hotel clerks will use active listening skills to understand the individual needs of each customer. They will also use nonverbal skills to identify a guest’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction with their stay
- Customer service:Customer service skills are a requirement as a Hotel Front Desk Clerk. Front desk clerks work with guests when checking in, checking out and when guests request information from the front desk.
- Problem-solving:Guests will often come to the Hotel Front Desk Clerk with problems. The ability to identify and overcome a problem can be useful in the Hotel Front Desk Clerk role.
3. Housekeeper Qualifications / Skills: Job Responsibilities:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Performs cleaning duties in all guest areas and back of house.
- Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Ensures housekeeping departmental standards are followed.
- Responds timely to guests’ special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc.
- Maintains inventory of necessary supplies.
- Reports necessary maintenance items.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
4. Maintenance Job Qualifications / Skills: Job Responsibilities:
Hotel maintenance technicians will be expected to exhibit mastery of a minimum of three of the trade skills like electronic systems and controls, mechanical, kitchen equipment, refrigeration and general building management.
He/she maintains restricted information of proprietary and ensures safety of company assets.
It is his or her duty to acknowledge and welcome guests in line with company standards.
The role of the maintenance technician working in a hotel also involves anticipating and acknowledging needs, and rendering assistance to persons with disabilities.
He/she identifies guests with regard and adheres to quality standards and expectations.
He/she ensures and maintains an encouraging working relationship with guests and other staff members. Maintenance technician responsible for repaired or replace hotel equipment & building maintenance in general.
5. In-House Accountant (Narragansett, RI):
Perform a full range of prof. accounting work under the direction of the President; review & post financial journal entries, prep. various account analyses & supp. schedules, prep. periodic accruals, prepare fin. statements & other fin. Inf.. Req’s Master’s (or foreign equi. deg.) in Accounting, Business, Finance or related with know. of financial software; preparing, examining & analyzing accounting record & interpreting investment data. Apply HR, The Atlantic House LLC, 85 Ocean Road, Narragansett, RI-02882.